Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/30 05:24:55 UTC

Goal Setting for 2022

Fineract - Some ideas for goals in 2022

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2021/12/29/Setting+Goals+for+2022

Re: Goal Setting for 2022

Posted by Anu Omotayo <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for sharing James.
You and the entire community have come a long way and its inspiring.
Regards
Anu Omotayo

Re: Goal Setting for 2022

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
20 Years of MifosX / Fineract Community
Congratulate to all the creators and contributors around the globe :)
I am blessed to be a part of this Initiative.

Best wishes for 2022

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: Goal Setting for 2022

Posted by Ankit Muellner <an...@muellners.org>.