Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by jeevi tesh <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 17:40:41 UTC

AggregationClient not found for hbase-client 0.96.2

Hi,
    Not able to find AggregationClient in hbase -client 0.96.2.
Any thoughts for the same.
Thanks
jeevitesh

Re: AggregationClient not found for hbase-client 0.96.2

Posted by jeevi tesh <je...@gmail.com>.
Well I cant move so easily because I'm using kundera which supports hbase
0.96.2 only..
Can you please think of some other alternative
Thanks

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Indeed.