Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "stefan@eissing.org" <st...@eissing.org> on 2021/11/08 14:46:36 UTC

pytest suite

test/README.pytest gives an overview on how to use
the pytest suite and how it works in general. It
gives directions on how to add test cases, should
someone be interesting.

I added the mod_md test suite in test/modules/md
and if you run that, it checks if it finds the
ACME test server 'pebble' in your path. If not,
most tests are skipped. There is now a travis
setup with pebble that runs every time.

In the travis definitions, I added the test/modules/core
into the HTTP/2 setup, as I did not want to spin up
another instance for this. But I definitely want the
%-encoding test to run every time. ;-)

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: pytest suite

Posted by "stefan@eissing.org" <st...@eissing.org>.

> Am 08.11.2021 um 15:46 schrieb stefan@eissing.org:
>
> test/README.pytest gives an overview on how to use
> the pytest suite and how it works in general. It
> gives directions on how to add test cases, should
> someone be interesting.
and also, if someone is interested. -.-