Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Naresh Agarwal <na...@in.firstrain.com> on 2002/08/08 08:41:49 UTC

WSDL Reader for geneating Soap requests!

Hi

i have a WebService, which is deployed using SOAP over a different transport protocol (Say X - different from http).

The WSDL file for this web-service has appropriate support for the transport. Now i wish to create soap
client stub from this WSDL file. The client stub, essentially, constitutes of two parts

1) Generating the Soap request envelope for a particular function call with the help of WSDL
2) Sending the Soap Envelope on transport X

Is there any SOAP implementation in C++/Java, which can do the part 1 for me, i.e, a WSDL reader,
which can generate a SOAP envelope for a particular function call from the WSDL file?

Also the WSDL Reader should be standalone so that i can use it independently in my application.

Once i would get the SOAP envelope, i can do the part 2 myself!

thanks,
regards,
Naresh Agarwal