Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2009/04/22 07:41:28 UTC

[VOTE] Buildr 1.3.4 release

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
http://people.apache.org/~boisvert/buildr/1.3.4/dist/

Specifically:
http://people.apache.org/~boisvert/buildr/1.3.4/dist/buildr-1.3.4.tgz
http://people.apache.org/~boisvert/buildr/1.3.4/dist/buildr-1.3.4.zip

The documentation generated for this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~boisvert/buildr/1.3.4/site/
http://people.apache.org/~boisvert/buildr/1.3.4/site/buildr.pdf

The official specification against which this release was tested:
http://people.apache.org/~boisvert/buildr/1.3.4/site/specs.html

Test coverage report:
http://people.apache.org/~boisvert/buildr/1.3.4/site/coverage/index.html

The following changes were made since 1.3.3:

  * Added:  BUILDR-93 Add specs for ScalaCheck integration
  * Added:  BUILDR-94 Add specs for Scala Specs integration
  * Added:  BUILDR-136 Support Scala/Java Joint Compiler (Daniel Spiewak).
  * Added:  BUILDR-159 Improved 'check' to accept both tar and tgz archives.
  * Added:  BUILDR-164 New 'artifacts:sources' task to download source code
            for artifact jars.
  * Added:  BUILDR-222 Support Git as a version control system
  * Added   BUILDR-223 Release Task: customizable commit message
  * Added:  BUILDR-242 Include Scala-Tools Repository by Default.
  * Added:  BUILDR-268 Allow proxying for https connections (Joel
Muzzerall).
  * Added:  Info message "Packaging filename.ext" now displayed for
packaging tasks
  * Added:  Added Scala.version and Scala.version_str
  * Change: require 'buildr/scala' is now officially required to use Scala
features
  * Change: Introduced new options from Rake 0.8.3: -I (libdir), -R
(rakelib),
            --rules, --no-search, --silent.
  * Change: Upgraded to Rubyforge 1.0.1.
  * Change: Upgraded to use Rake 0.8.4.
  * Change: Upgraded to use Net-SSH 2.0.11.
  * Change: Upgraded to use RSpec 1.2.2.
  * Change: Upgraded to use JRuby 1.1.6 (when auto-installing).
  * Change: Buildr, no longer in incubation (hurray!): new site, mailing
list, SVN, Git.
  * Change: BUILDR-171 Eclipse task generates meta-data files for projects
with
            test source code but no main source code.
  * Change: BUILDR-177 Moved cobertura and emma extensions to lib directory.
  * Change: BUILDR-187 Source code attachment for Eclipse .classpath.
  * Change: BUILDR-188 Source code attachment for IDEA .iml file (Marko
Sibakov).
  * Change: BUILDR-209 Scala Specs Should Use src/specs/scala/
  * Change: BUILDR-237 Use MacPorts Scala on OS X.
  * Change: BUILDR-260 Upgrade to Scala 2.7.3 compatible dependencies:
            ScalaSpecs 1.4.3, ScalaCheck 1.5 and ScalaTest 0.9.5
  * Change: Buildr now uses Jekyll to generate Web site/documentation:
  http://github.com/mojombo/jekyll/ This replaces Docter so less code to
  maintain and the same Textile/Liquid mechanism as when using Github pages.
  * Fixed:  Removed double complete/fail messages showing up on console.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-140 Get rid of const_defined? all across the board.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-158 Nailgun is now a delegate for buildr/drb (a pure-ruby
dRuby server)
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-170 ArtifactNamespace#method_missing has a condition that
is never true.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-172 Scala compiler not loaded by default.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-175 Fail to find child project when calling project
method inside project definition.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-185 Exception if using artifact names with hyphen (Joel
  Muzzerall).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-192 TestNG report results are overwritten (Alexis Midon).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-193 TestNG uses project name for suite name (not valid
file
            name on Windows).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-194 Buildr always adds 'Manifest-Version' to generated
manifest file.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-198 Filter#run always calls mkpath with :verbose.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-199 ArchiveTask#needed uses 'each' with no effect (Ittay
Dror).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-201 Sample project is not valid (Alexis Midon).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-214 Buildr is stuck uploading to sftp repository (Heikki
Hulkko).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-216 Profiles documentation is wrong (Shane Witbeck).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-218 Manifest.from_zip fails if the zip doesn't already
have
  META-INF/MANIFEST.MF (Joel Muzzerall).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-226 Release task should use XML output of "svn info"
instead
  of human-readable output (Alexis Midon).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-230 release task fails if there's a space in the path to
the
  Buildfile.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-235 JRuby download link is broke (Alexis Midon).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-239 HTTP redirects lose authentication information (Joel
  Muzzerall).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-240 Make TestNG print traces in the console (Alex Midon).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-241 IDEA7X IPR generation does not pay attention to
base_dir
  for submodules (Rhett Sutphin).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-247 OpenObject does not work with Hash#only (Rhett
Sutphin).
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-253 ZipTask now uses Zlib::DEFAULT_COMPRESSION instead of
NO_COMPRESSION
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-255 tasks/*.rake files are loaded more than once.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-261 ScalaSpecs should be run with Scala dependencies
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-263 package(:war).merge not working correctly with
exclude()
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-271 Using buildr --environment leads to "Don't know how
  build task XXX".
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-269 rspec bdd is broken (Jeff Hodges)
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-272 'rake gem' does not build gem under JRuby (Clinton R.
  Nixon).
  * Remove: BUILDR-215 buildr:freeze and unfreeze tasks don't work since
we're
  no longer running with the rake command.

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.3.4 release

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
+1

Assaf

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.3.4 release

Posted by Victor Hugo Borja <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
vic

Quaerendo invenietis.

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.3.4 release

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
After the 72-hour period, the release vote passed with 4 +1's, no zeros and
no -1's.

alex

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.3.4 release

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.