Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Yiming Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/20 09:39:35 UTC

How to load third-party libraries when building StreamingParser

Hi Kylin devs,

Kylin 1.5 exposes StreamingParser API, so user could define their own
StreamingMessageParser. From the Web GUI, we could only define the Parser
Name. In my case, I try to implement a new Json parser which converts the
tree to flatten structure. The new Parser class and some other third party
libraries will be introduced. Could Kylin support to define new parser and
load third party libraries? Or how to do this.

Thanks a lot.
--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)

Re: How to load third-party libraries when building StreamingParser

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
There's is /lib folder where user can drop any additional jars.

Posted by Yiming Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
I see.

--
With Warm regards