Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Abhijit Diwan <ad...@tibco.com> on 2006/08/09 12:51:58 UTC

Need help regarding the Changelog plugin.

Hi all

I am trying to get changelog for my project and  the mvn site command
generates empty changelog output.

Following is the scm section of my pom.xml

    <scm>

<connection>scm:perforce:<PRIVACYHIDDEN>@fish:1678://EJB/ejb-dev/MavenCo
deline</connection>

    </scm>

and the plugin section I have

            <plugin>

                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

                <artifactId>changelog-maven-plugin</artifactId>

                <reportSets>

                    <reportSet>

                        <id>Perofrce report</id>

                        <configuration>

                            <type>range</type>

                            <range>30</range>

                        </configuration>

                        <reports>

                            <report>changelog</report>

                            <report>file-activity</report>

                            <report>dev-activity</report>

                        </reports>

                    </reportSet>

                </reportSets>

            </plugin>

I get following error when I generate  site using maven site command.

[ERROR] There are test failures.

[INFO] [site:site]

[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLogReport - Abst

ractMethodError: canGenerateReport()

[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.FileActivityReport - A

bstractMethodError: canGenerateReport()

[WARNING] Error loading report org.apache.maven.changes.ChangesMojo -
AbstractMe

thodError: canGenerateReport()

[WARNING] Error loading report org.apache.maven.jira.JiraMojo -
AbstractMethodEr

ror: canGenerateReport()

Is it something related to setting maven.changelog.factory to
"org.apache.maven.perforcelib.PerforceChangeLogFactory". But where do
you set this value if this is what i need.

Any help would be really really appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Abhijit