Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by asif ali <as...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/03 12:19:27 UTC

storage

hi
can anyone tell how does Xindice stores the xml docs
..

which format and how does it manage the format

asif

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

RE: storage

Posted by asif ali <as...@yahoo.com>.
hi
thanks
No i mean my question was that
few XML databases use relational as a back hand and
few use Object db as backhand

does Xindice stores the doc in native format
that is what I have understood from ur mail

thanks
asif

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

RE: storage