Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2008/03/26 01:08:49 UTC

new maintainer is wanted for libapreq-1.xx

Is anybody interested in maintaining libapreq-1.xx? I took over from
Doug, but I no longer work with modperl1/httpd1.3. So someone who's
active in modperl1/httpd1.3 would be the perfect candidate.

If not, could the modperl dev team please adopt it and put it under a
different CPAN account (APML)? I'm going to delete it soon from my
account, which will make it disappear completely, unless someone takes over.

Thanks.

Stas Bekman    mailto:stas@stason.org http://stasosphere.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stasbekman http://stason.org/
http://i-want-a-better.com            http://chestofbooks.com
http://meta-religion.com              http://modperlbook.org
http://healingcloud.com               http://modperl2book.org

Re: new maintainer is wanted for libapreq-1.xx

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Stas Bekman wrote:
> Is anybody interested in maintaining libapreq-1.xxtI took over from
> Doug, but I no longer work with modperl1/httpd1.3. So someone who's
> active in modperl1/httpd1.3 would be the perfect candidate.
>
> If not, could the modperl dev team please adopt it and put it under a
> different CPAN account (APML)? I'm going to delete it soon from my
> account, which will make it disappear completely, unless someone takes
> over.
I know I haven't been the most active lately, but I think it would be
better if the dev@p.a.o took it over as APML.

We'd have to re-release it to move the account right?  Or can we get a
CPAN maintainer to do some other foo?

If nothing else, I can update the freebsd port for the new location. :)

Re: new maintainer is wanted for libapreq-1.xx

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.