Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2020/06/23 14:33:35 UTC

GSOC and Outreachy Intern Weekly Check-In - June 23, 2020

Hi everyone,

In line with keeping the community actively informed of the ongoing work
and progress of our interns.

Each Tuesday there is a weekly check-in at 1300GMT that others are welcome
to attend.

Here is a link to notes from our first check-in:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/1490354289/June+23+Weekly+Check-In

Recording:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/vdFYE7zb_DpOa7fO5k_zQ7BiDNv6aaa81XJIq_sPmhwJYWDxNtTvkzcNKaTEbtOn
Registration Link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84551680441?pwd=bUh4NThqVHB6TVRpNG9mc2RRL2hTZz09

Cheers,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

GSOC and Outreachy Intern Weekly Check-In - June 30, 2020

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi all,

We're just about one month-in to GSOC so a third of the way there. We'll
share some blog posts summarizing progress thus far but here are the notes
and recording form our weekly check-ins at 1300GMT on Tuesdays:

Notes:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/1490256160/June+30+Weekly+Check-In
Recording:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/z_FVCJ7WqGVJbs-Q5XPyU6MRGJ_gX6a8hyUW_fVZz044WF4KHW3y_YVuVkxErPCI