Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/30 05:05:02 UTC

Automatic Persistence in .NET

Hi,
   Our .NET application needs read-through and write-through capabilities.
I see that there is Automatic Persistence feature for Java and not for .NET
in 1.5 version. Did I miss anything or is it not supported in .NET for 1.5?

Thanks,
Satya.

Re: Automatic Persistence in .NET

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vladimir for the detailed response. I had a question about using
jdbc config in .NET classes, but probably it will be self-explanatory as I
go through the exercise. Will reach out if I run into any issues. Thanks.

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Murthy,

Posted by Murthy Kakarlamudi <ks...@gmail.com>.
Vladimir, Pavel,