Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 11:45:47 UTC

Re: Camel 2.5 - Starts to look good for a relese

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When you release camel-apache, I'll release camel-extra 2.5 .

This is my first time with Maven Release Plugin and it's tougher than
I expected. Actually release:prepare doesn't work and I need to get
deeper into the plugin to debug why this happens :)

I'll let you know when I figure it out and release 2.5.

--
Henryk Konsek

Re: Camel 2.5 - Starts to look good for a relese

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> When you release camel-apache, I'll release camel-extra 2.5 .
>
> This is my first time with Maven Release Plugin and it's tougher than
> I expected. Actually release:prepare doesn't work and I need to get
> deeper into the plugin to debug why this happens :)
>
> I'll let you know when I figure it out and release 2.5.

Ah great. Yeah good luck with Maven. When it works its great. But when
it don't you are sometimes a bit lost.

--
Claus Ibsen