Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Andrew Frayling <Fr...@cardiff.ac.uk> on 2008/11/03 17:21:52 UTC

Modifying _blogdirectory

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the _blogdirectory template so that it displays Title
(name), Blog Name (handle) and Description (About this Blog), but I don't
know if the "About this Blog" information is available on the $loopblog
object.  Trying something like :

"
$loopblog.name</td>
href="$url.absoluteSite/$loopblog.handle">$loopblog.handle</a></td>
$loopblog.about</td>"

but $loopblog.about is not working.

Is the "About this Blog" information available on the $loopblog object?
Any ideas what it's called if it is?

Thanks,

Andrew.
Andrew Frayling
Web Services Development Manager
Cardiff University Information Services
39-41 Park Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BB

t: +44(0)29 20875262
e: fraylingaj1@cardiff.ac.uk

RE: Modifying _blogdirectory

Posted by Brian Levine <le...@hotmail.com>.

I haven't used that particular template, but is loopblog defined in a velocity macro?  Otherwise, you'll have to call access it from the model name:
$modelName.loopblog.name

But again, I don't know for sure if that information is accessible.  Just a thought.
/B

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008