Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2004/04/30 02:13:23 UTC

modifying attributes with xpatch

We are copying the sitemap from the cocoon build into ours and then using
xpatch to modify it.  However, we need to change the pool sizes for the
various components.  I'd like to modify xpatch so that it can modify
multiple attributes in one patch file instead of having to provide a
separate file for each attribute.  It would also be "nicer" to allow
multiple patches (like changing all the pool sizes) in a file.

I have no problem modifying xpatch if I can get some suggestions on a good
syntax to specify this.

Ralph

RE: modifying attributes with xpatch

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
I have an additional ant task that uses the following syntax:

    <poolSetter file="${webapp.dir}/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf" isSitemap="false"
                poolMin="16" poolMax="32" poolGrow="4"
                element="session-manager authentication-manager
xslt-processor xml-parser xml-serializer xml-deserializer"/>
    <poolSetter file="${webapp.dir}/sitemap.xmap" isSitemap="true"
                poolMin="16" poolMax="32" poolGrow="4"
                element="generator:file"/>

It can set pool sizes for components in a sitemap and in the cocoon.xconf.
If it is of general interest I can commit the source.

Carsten

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.