Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by André Rothe <ar...@phosco.info> on 2011/01/26 13:00:23 UTC

Graph

Hi,

I have found the registration of the DataObjects as nodes within the
CayenneContextGraphManager, but I cannot find the arcs of the graph.
Where do you define the relation between the nodes?

Thanks
André

Re: Graph

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Relationships are stored by the nodes themselves (nodes are persistent objects of course). I.e. Cayenne does not attempt to store arcs in an abstract manner. Don't know, maybe at some point it will. This may open some interesting possibilities. But currently it does not.

Andrus