Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/08 06:50:25 UTC

Add paragraphs using dynamic forms

I'd like to create paragraphs programmatically using dynamic forms: select
an item in dynamic form, create a graph immediately inside of that
notebook. I can probably do that using the REST API, but I am wondering
whether there is a better way to create paragraphs programmatically inside
a notebook.

Thanks!

Zhong

Re: Add paragraphs using dynamic forms

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Thanks for sharing the example.
ZeppelinContext has run(paragraphId or paragraphIndex) method.
I think it's fine to expose add new paragraph method through
ZeppelinContext.

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.