Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Arrigo Marchiori <ar...@yahoo.it.INVALID> on 2021/02/15 06:01:57 UTC

Duplicate bugs: resolved vs closed

Dear Marcus (and QA list for the record),

I see you changed the bug reports I set to "resolved duplicate", to
"closed duplicate".

I apologize for having marked them wrong in the first place... it was
Bugzilla's default behavior so I just trusted it blindly. But "closed"
makes more sense to me than "resolved" in fact.

I will make sure I will do the right thing in the future.

Thank you and best regards,
--
Arrigo

http://rigo.altervista.org

Re: Duplicate bugs: resolved vs closed

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 15.02.21 um 07:01 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
> I see you changed the bug reports I set to "resolved duplicate", to
> "closed duplicate".
>
> I apologize for having marked them wrong in the first place... it was
> Bugzilla's default behavior so I just trusted it blindly. But "closed"
> makes more sense to me than "resolved" in fact.
>
> I will make sure I will do the right thing in the future.

don't worry, no big issue.

For "Duplicate" marked bugs there isn't any further feedback or action
expected. Therefore we can transfer them to their end status which is
always "Closed".

So, I've just closed them. :-)

Marcus