Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Christoph Gritschenberger <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 11:58:05 UTC

automatic SNAPSHOT-deployment for release-branches

Hi,

I noticed that the 2.2.9-SNAPSHOT and 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT in the
apache-snapshot-repository [1] are quite outdated, although builds on
builds.apache.org were stable.
Jamie Goodyear pointed out to me in IRC that auto-deploy was "turned off
as there was infra problems at the time".
Would it be possible to turn them back on?

kind regards,
christoph

Re: automatic SNAPSHOT-deployment for release-branches

Posted by Christoph Gritschenberger <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Great thanks

kind regards,
christoph

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: automatic SNAPSHOT-deployment for release-branches

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christoph,

I'm checking the Jenkins config.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: automatic SNAPSHOT-deployment for release-branches

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The Jenkins build are active but in fail. I'm fixing that.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org