Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2016/07/31 09:44:35 UTC

Re: Spark 2

Hi,

spark 2.0.0 compiles out of the box in bigtop-trunk, but packaging fails.

Did you honor the instructions to setup your compile environment to compile within bigtop?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+build+Bigtop-trunk

Either run puppet or use the recommended way to build within a docker container:

docker run -v `pwd`:/ws bigtop/slaves:trunk-centos-7 bash -l -c 'cd /ws ; gradle scala-pkg'

Olaf