Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lherm Nicolas <nl...@sqli.com> on 2016/08/24 14:38:36 UTC

Logical Page Name Shortening

Hello,

I have a question about the shortheneng URL's of somes page names.

I read that Tapestry removed the redundant suffix of the URL in certains cases, and and wanna know why or where do they do this ?

Thanks

Re: Logical Page Name Shortening

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 07:25:41 -0300, Lherm Nicolas <nl...@sqli.com> wrote:

> I read the https://tapestry.apache.org/url-rewriting.html and saw that
> Tapestry URL Rewriting API does not exist anymore and has been replaced
> with the LinkTransformer service.

Hi! I've created a separate JAR which brings back T5.1's URL rewriting API
to T5.2+: https://github.com/thiagohp/tapestry-url-rewriter. I recommend
checking this blog post of mine:
http://tapestry.machina.com.br/2013/10/1/tapestry-url-rewriter-2-0-0-released.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

RE: Logical Page Name Shortening

Posted by Svein-Erik Løken <sv...@jacilla.no>.
@Contribute(PageRenderLinkTransformer.class)
@Primary
public static void provideURLRewriting(OrderedConfiguration<PageRenderLinkTransformer> configuration) {
    configuration.addInstance("SupportOldPhpUrls", OldPhpSystemLinkTransformer.class);
}

public class OldPhpSystemLinkTransformer implements PageRenderLinkTransformer {

    private static final String[] COUNTYS = {"oppland", "hedmark", "sortrondelag", "buskerud", "telemark", "nordtrondelag", "troms", "akershus", "nordland", "oslo", "hordaland", "austagder", "moreogromsdal", "vestagder", "rogaland", "sognogfjordane", "finnmark", "vestfold", "ostfold", "lappland"};

    @Inject
    private ContextValueEncoder contextValueEncoder;
    @Inject
    ComponentClassResolver componentClassResolver;

    @Override
    public Link transformPageRenderLink(Link defaultLink, PageRenderRequestParameters parameters) {
        return defaultLink;
    }

    @Override
    public PageRenderRequestParameters decodePageRenderRequest(Request request) {
        String path = request.getPath();
        if (urlStartsWithCounty(path)) {
            String[] split = path.split("/");
            if (split.length < 2) return null;
            String county = split[1];
            String destination = split.length > 2 ? split[2] :null;
            return  new PageRenderRequestParameters(
                     componentClassResolver.resolvePageClassNameToPageName(OldPhpUrlHandler.class.getCanonicalName()),
                    new URLEventContext(contextValueEncoder, new String[]{county, destination}),
                    false);
        }
        return null;
    }

    private boolean urlStartsWithCounty(String path) {
        for (String s : COUNTYS) {
            if (path.startsWith("/" + s)) return true;
        }
        return false;
    }
}

Sent: 29. august 2016 13:28
To: Svein-Erik Løken <sv...@jacilla.no>
Subject: RE: Logical Page Name Shortening

Okay thanks,

I read the https://tapestry.apache.org/url-rewriting.html and saw that Tapestry URL Rewriting API does not exist anymore and has been replaced with the LinkTransformer service.

Is there any example to use this service ?

________________________________
Posted by Lherm Nicolas <nl...@sqli.com>.
Okay thanks,

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.