Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Krishna srinivasan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/12/28 09:36:23 UTC

Sample usage of NDC in servlets.

Hi,
I'm new to Log4J and just read about usage of NDC.
Is there any sample usage of NDC in servlets ?
Please share any samples on NDC that you come across.

Thanks,
Krishna

SV: Sample usage of NDC in servlets.

Posted by Thomas Tuft Muller <tt...@online.no>.
Krishna,

You can use session-ID or username (if applicable) in conjunction with NDC
in order to separate log-entries from different sessions.

--

Thomas