Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 02:41:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r559221 - /maven/site/trunk/src/site/apt/users/getting-help.apt

Hi Dennis,

Sounds very useful for users. Thanks!

My only comment is where to put a link! FAQ? Renamed the "Getting
Support" page to it, with a link to mail-lists.html?

Cheers,

Vincent

2007/7/24, dennisl@apache.org <de...@apache.org>:
> Author: dennisl
> Date: Tue Jul 24 14:22:55 2007
> New Revision: 559221

> Log:
> o First draft of a more user-oriented guide to how users can help us help them. Please comment on this.

[SNIP]

Re: svn commit: r559221 - /maven/site/trunk/src/site/apt/users/getting-help.apt

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
My plan was to add a link in the menu under "User Centre" and on the
page http://maven.apache.org/users/index.html

Renaming "Getting Support" to "Getting Help" in the menu sounds good as
well. We can do both. Plus add an entry in the FAQ about it.

There is already links to mail-lists.html on this page.

Vincent Siveton wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> Sounds very useful for users. Thanks!
>
> My only comment is where to put a link! FAQ? Renamed the "Getting
> Support" page to it, with a link to mail-lists.html?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent
>
> 2007/7/24, dennisl@apache.org <de...@apache.org>:
>> Author: dennisl
>> Date: Tue Jul 24 14:22:55 2007
>> New Revision: 559221

>> Log:
>> o First draft of a more user-oriented guide to how users can help us
>> help them. Please comment on this.
>>

> [SNIP]

Dennis Lundberg