Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/03 16:44:26 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 7.0.3 and related subproject releases

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:

framework 7.0.3
main 7.0.3
main.distribution 7.0.3
framework.security 2.8.3

The main changelogs are in jira and at:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/org.apache.felix.framework-7.0.3/framework/doc/changelog.txt

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1408/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1409/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1408 /tmp/felix-staging
sh check_staged_release.sh 1409 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 7.0.3 and related subproject releases

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 4 Dec 2021, 08:16 , <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> David
>

> On Friday, 3 December 2021, Raymond Augé <raymond.auge@liferay.com
> .invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Ray
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 11:56 AM Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > thanks for the release
> > >
> > > regards
> > > Pierre

> > > https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/org.apache.
> > felix.framework-7.0.3/framework/doc/changelog.txt

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1408/
> > > > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1409/

> https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh

> > --
> > *Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
> > Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)
> > OSGi Fellow, Java Champion

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 7.0.3 and related subproject releases

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 7.0.3 and related subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix Framework 7.0.3 and related
subproject releases.

* +1 votes from Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Pierre De Rop, Raymond Auge,
David Bosschaert, Carsten Ziegeler, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 7.0.3 and related subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 7.0.3 and related subproject releases

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Am 03.12.2021 um 17:44 schrieb Karl Pauls:
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>
> framework 7.0.3
> main 7.0.3
> main.distribution 7.0.3
> framework.security 2.8.3
>
> The main changelogs are in jira and at:
> https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/org.apache.felix.framework-7.0.3/framework/doc/changelog.txt
>
> Staging repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1408/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1409/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
> https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1408 /tmp/felix-staging
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1409 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe