Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/30 21:54:28 UTC

How to get the portlet TCK?

Hi the Pluto PMC members,

I would like to know how to get a copy of the portlet TCK for testing pluto.
I think pluto committers have access to the TCK, right?
I checked the apache website (http://www.apache.org/jcp/), but didn't know
how the portlet TCK is managed under the portals project.

Thanks in advance.

ZHENG Zhong

Re: How to get the portlet TCK?

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Ate Douma schrieb:
>
>>For apache committers, and restricted to usage for a specific apache project only,
>>(e.g. Pluto) Apache can provide you with the portlet TCK as individual (no need
>>to go through Sun directly).
>>You are required to sign the ApacheNDA (http://www.apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf)
>>first though.
>>Questions about all this can be directed to the jcp-open list as described on the
>>Apache jcp website.
>>

> I just noticed on our jcp website, that the latest changes are from may
> 2005 for the 168 tck - the version I'm using for Cocoon is somehow
> older. Where do I get the latest version from? (The first time Geir send
> me the tck after filing the nda)
Try the same source again :-)

Re: How to get the portlet TCK?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: How to get the portlet TCK?

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
For apache committers, and restricted to usage for a specific apache project only,
(e.g. Pluto) Apache can provide you with the portlet TCK as individual (no need
to go through Sun directly).
You are required to sign the ApacheNDA (http://www.apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf)
first though.
Questions about all this can be directed to the jcp-open list as described on the
Apache jcp website.

Ate

Re: How to get the portlet TCK?

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@apache.org>.