Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com> on 2009/12/03 06:30:11 UTC

update_stable script failure

build/README:

- run "./build/update_stable" to build the tar.gz files.

     PATH=$HOME/sabuildtools/perl584/bin:$HOME/sabuildtools/bin:$PATH
     ./build/update_stable

REQUIRED module missing: NetAddr::IP
optional module missing: Mail::SPF
optional module missing: IP::Country
optional module missing: Razor2
optional module missing: Net::Ident
optional module missing: Mail::DKIM
optional module missing: Encode::Detect

warning: some functionality may not be available,
please read the above report before continuing!

++ make version.env
make: don't know how to make version.env. Stop
++ exit 2

It is failing to create the Makefile when running on people.apache.org.
The script is succeeding a bit further when running on my own machine,
but it is failing to create .asc files for the source tarballs.

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com

Re: update_stable script failure

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
Ok, sounds like the perl interpreter on that box needs that module installed.
I'll try to take a look today.

--
--j.

Re: update_stable script failure

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
ugh.  this bit me again -- I'm changing the process to build on the
zone instead.  bloody OS upgrades :(

--
--j.

Re: update_stable script failure

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.

--
--j.

Re: update_stable script failure

Posted by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
huh, I get something even worse:

++ perl Makefile.PL
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.4" not found, required by
"perl"

we may need to consider not building on people.apache.org, it was initially

--
--j.