Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx> on 2001/08/15 00:30:34 UTC

Question displaying results HTML & Cocoon.

Hello everyone,,

Maybe it is not related with this list, but maybe you know, I am trying
to show all my records using an HTML with xmldso and other file XML
using esql tags, If call just the esql file It works fine, but when I
call it by my HTML, when I press next I got an error message that says
that the action is not allowed  because the object is not opened.
here is my HTML code.

<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function movenext()
{
x=xmldso.recordset
if (x.absoluteposition < x.recordcount)
 {
 x.movenext()
 }
}
function moveprevious()
{
x=xmldso.recordset
if (x.absoluteposition > 1)
 {
 x.moveprevious()
 }
}
</script>
</head>

<xml src="/cocoon/servlet/sql/sql_2.xml" id="xmldso"
async="false"></xml>
Nombre:
<input type="text" datasrc="#xmldso" datafld="empno"></input>
<input type="text" datasrc="#xmldso" datafld="fisrtname"></input>
<input type="text" datasrc="#xmldso" datafld="lastname"></input>
<input type="text" datasrc="#xmldso" datafld="salary"></input>
<input type="text" datasrc="#xmldso" datafld="job"></input>
<input type="button" value="Anterior" onclick="moveprevious()" />
<input type="button" value="next" onclick="movenext()" />

I am using cocoon 1.8.2, Tomcat 3.2.1, I'm going to appreciate all your
help !

Thanks !
--
Gustavo Mejía Mora
INFOTEC

XML -> DB

Posted by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx>.
Hello my friends,

I am here again, sorry if I am bothering you, maybe it is not the
correct list,  I have near a project and I have to read and XML document
and make a process for inserting the records of this document into an
Oracle Data Base, could you give an idea in order to do this ?? If you
have a brief example should be great!!

Thanks in advance !!

Gustavo Mejia
--