Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qu...@qdog.org> on 2002/11/12 18:55:43 UTC

Which version of Fulcrum to use with T2.2 RC1

I am trying to extend Turbine User in 2.2-rc1.  After reading the
archives for about two days now, I decided to use the fulcrum service.
However, the fulcrum 3.0 b1 jar (the latested release version), does not
work.  I looked at the source for
org.apache.fulcrum.impl.db.security.BaseTurbineUserPeer and found the
problem.  It imports org.apache.torque.pool.DBConnection which does not
exist in torque-3.0-rc1.

Which version of Fulcrum should I be using?  I have torque 3.0 rc1 and
Turbine 2.2 rc1.

RE: Which version of Fulcrum to use with T2.2 RC1

Posted by Mitch Christensen <mi...@informatixinc.com>.

-Mitch