Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Nick Bauman <ni...@cortexity.com> on 2001/09/28 00:05:35 UTC

Powered by (was: Velocity website example...)

Jon, Geir,

You could add www.webhelp.com, my day job to

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/powered.html

Webhelp is a company that provides distributed call center integration
software and services for web and wireless technologies.

I incorporated Velocity with our ETranscript component, so that events
generated in a conference are rendered as MIME email and XML using Velocity
templates.

I'm working on another project outside webhelp that is using Velocity as
well. It'll be ready soon.

What an amazing tool Velocity is.

--
Nick Bauman | Minneapolis, MN 55412
M: (612) 232-7120 |H: (612) 522-0165

Re: Powered by (was: Velocity website example...)

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 9/27/01 3:05 PM, "Nick Bauman" <ni...@cortexity.com> wrote:

> Jon, Geir,
>
> You could add www.webhelp.com, my day job to
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/powered.html

Patches to the .xml file are welcome. :-)

-jon

Re: Powered by (was: Velocity website example...)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 9/27/01 6:05 PM, "Nick Bauman" <ni...@cortexity.com> wrote:

> Jon, Geir,
>
> You could add www.webhelp.com, my day job to
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/powered.html
>
> Webhelp is a company that provides distributed call center integration
> software and services for web and wireless technologies.
>
> I incorporated Velocity with our ETranscript component, so that events
> generated in a conference are rendered as MIME email and XML using Velocity
> templates.
>
> I'm working on another project outside webhelp that is using Velocity as
> well. It'll be ready soon.
>
> What an amazing tool Velocity is.

I am putting you in 'powered by' under sites, noting that it's in your
'Etranscript' component (whatever that is.)

Would it be more appropos to put you in the 'products' area?

System and Software Consulting