Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anjaneyulu Sadineni <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/26 20:33:42 UTC

Problem while deploying in IBM WebSpher Application Server 5.1

Hi,
 We have been using my faces in our application and it is working fine in
TOMCAT 5.0. But, We are not able to deploy same war file in IBM WebSpher
Application Server 5.1. We are getting the following msg
as "Application falied to Intialize" and then the server is getting stopped
.
 But when we remove the myfaces-impl.jar from war file, we are able to
deploy it. Is there any conflicts ere between myfaces-impl.jar and IBM jars
?.Please let us know if u have any idea on this Problem.
  Advance thanks for ur help.
 Thanks

Re: Problem while deploying in IBM WebSpher Application Server 5.1

Posted by Anjaneyulu Sadineni <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
 My problem is solved when we add JSP-2.0.jar to lib directory. Thanks for
all your help.
 Thanks

Posted by fabio fornelli <fa...@wavegroup.it>.