Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Sathasivam, Elayaraja" <el...@capgemini.com> on 2008/07/25 08:47:19 UTC

XSL1.0: DateFormat

Hi,

  I would like to print the current date with the format ('E yyyy MM dd
hh:mm:ss' ) by using xsl 1.0. I nam new to Xalan-C. I have worked only
with Xalan-J.

Could any one help to print the current date using Xalan-C with xsl1.0.

Regards,

Raja

Re: XSL1.0: DateFormat

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Sathasivam, Elayaraja wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I would like to print the current date with the format ('E yyyy MM dd
> hh:mm:ss' ) by using xsl 1.0. I nam new to Xalan-C. I have worked only
> with Xalan-J.
OK, so now you've sent your question to my personal email address, the
Xerces-C user list, the Xalan Developer list and the Xalan-C User list.

Please post only to the Xalan-C user list.

Dave