Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Giriraj Bhojak <gi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/28 18:40:37 UTC

Configuring jaxws clients for performance

Hello,

Could anyone recommend settings/properties (for e.g., number of client
connections/connection pool) that would impact the performance of clients
configured for calling an endpoint? I need to ensure that if large number
of endpoints invocation happen for a given "jaxws:client", there are no
performance bottlenecks.

Thanks,
Giriraj.

RE: Configuring jaxws clients for performance

Posted by Giriraj Bhojak <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andrie.

Regards,
Giriraj.