Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Senger <se...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2002/05/23 10:11:31 UTC

an access to a MessageContext

I haven't got any reply to my question posted earlier as "more services
represented by the same class". I am afraid that my question was not
clear. So I am trying now in a simpler way:
   Is there a way how my class, loaded by a normal java:RPC provider, can
find in which context it was called?  For example, to get hand on the
MessageContext would be perfect. Note please that my provider is java:RPC,
not java:MSG.

   Thanks for any help or pointers.
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger@EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger