Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 23:05:50 UTC

[Almost every version I used] Page loads takes forever and never loads

This happens rarely and completely randomly. I cannot reproduce it and I
have no idea how to debug it. But I can confirm it happens with any page I
have, non in specific.

What typically happens is that I click a link to load a page, the browser's
the link in a new page and close the one that's taking too long, and the
page just opens.

I'm using Apache Tomcat 7 as a server for my web apps. And I usually use
chrome. It also may not be a tapestry issue it all but I can hardly think
of anything else.

Has anyone faced similar situations ? How to solve it ?

Thanks

Re: [Almost every version I used] Page loads takes forever and never loads

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@mapshed.com.au>.
If it is your own server not responding quickly do a stack/thread dump.

It may however be an embedded script coming from another server? do you
use any third party javascript hosted externally? This has caused
similar issues for me before, if the remote server is unreachable.

Regards, Paul.

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.