Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/21 20:07:46 UTC

Latest source code is not compiling

Can someone try compiling the latest source code? I get a compile error...

"HtmlCalendarRenderer.java":     [javac]
C:/projects-open-source/incubator-myfaces/src/components/org/apache/myfaces/custom/calendar/HtmlCalendarRenderer.java:137:
cannot find symbol; symbol  : method isAddResources(), location: class
org.apache.myfaces.custom.calendar.HtmlInputCalendar at line 137

sean

Re: Latest source code is not compiling

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry false alarm.  I ran the "clean" target and then "myfaces.jar"
and everything worked fine.

Doh!