Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steve Green <st...@epok.net> on 2004/11/22 19:19:21 UTC

AXIS-1668, AXIS-1663 and AXIS-1525

Can someone evaluate the patches attached to AXIS-1668, AXIS-1663,
AXIS-1525 and let me know if something more is needed.

Thank you.

--
Steve Green <st...@epok.net>

Re: AXIS-1668, AXIS-1663 and AXIS-1525

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Steve,

I will run all tests with the first 2 and see if all's well... about
AXIS-1525, can you please take a stab at fixing the additional problem
as per your comment? ("WSDL2java still generates a type for the group.
It should probably be changed so as not to.)"

thanks,
dims