Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/11/28 11:11:28 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Commons RDF from incubator

On 23 November 2016 at 13:46, Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> [Note: this is the IPMC vote on general@incubator - there's a
> concurrent VOTE thread on dev@commons]

> Please VOTE on graduating Commons RDF to Commons:

Thanks to everyone who voted!

The results are:

+1 Andy Seaborne (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Sergio Fernandez (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Stian Soiland-Reyes (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Lewis John McGibbney (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Jochen Wiedman (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 John D. Ament (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Ted Dunning (Incubator PMC binding)

+7 positive binding votes, no negative votes.

The vote has PASSED at Incubator PMC (and at Commons PMC). I will
proceed with the relevant community and infrastructure request for
moving mailing list/repository/dist to Commons. (Any hints on this
welcome!)

As Commons RDF is graduating to become a subproject of Commons there
won't be a legal TLP resolution needed by the board.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Commons RDF from incubator

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Great! OK, delegate, delegate.. John can try to do podlings.xml side,
Sergio can try to get the website deployed on new location? I did a svn cp
but the submodules are missing again, perhaps just remove that from the
main menu again.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Cool!

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Commons RDF from incubator

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.