Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/15 05:40:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] HBaseConAsia 2018 CFP now open!

All,

I'm pleased to announce HBaseConAsia 2018 which is to be held in Beijing,
China on Aug. 17th.

A call for proposals is available now[1], and we encourage all HBase users
and developers to contribute a talk[2] and plan to attend the event
(however, event registration is not yet available).

We will update more details for the event at [3] (not available yet but
will be soon), please watch it and feel free to ask the dev@hbase.apache.org
 mailing list or myself if any questions.

Thanks and please start planning those talks!

- Yu (on behalf of the HBase PMC)

[1] *https://easychair.org/cfp/hbaseconasia-2018
<https://easychair.org/cfp/hbaseconasia-2018>*
[2] https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hbaseconasia2018
[3] https://hbase.apache.org/hbaseconasia-2018/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] HBaseConAsia 2018 CFP now open!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for adding the link Sean!

bq. Any plans to similarly include a Chinese language version of the
conference page?
Yes the local PC is preparing a Chinese website (instead of nested
translation) and will add a link as soon as it completes, the to-be-updated
main page would be pretty much like:

Sounds good? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu