Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/24 14:11:14 UTC

Samza with OpenJDK 11

Hi

Can someone let me know if apache samza 1.0 works with OpenJDK 11 ?

Thanks,

Re: Samza with OpenJDK 11

Posted by Daniel Nishimura <dn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Debraj

Java 8 is the official supported version. I ran a CI build with OpenJDK8
and it is green: https://travis-ci.org/dnishimura/samza/builds/602870242.
However, as with any open source project, we recommend you running your own
validation tests as well.

Re: Samza with OpenJDK 11

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan.