Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2016/01/07 18:58:34 UTC

ApacheCon: wiki help wanted

If someone has a few moments in the coming days, it would be a big help
if you could look at https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage and put
the 2015 EU events into the archives in the same way that other past
events have been. I simply don't have the time today, and it's been on
my list for some time.

Thanks.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon: wiki help wanted

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 01/14/2016 09:39 AM, Nimit Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new too and i would like to help as well. How can I help you?
>
> My username is NimitSharma

I have added your name to the contributors page.

Posted by Nimit Sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Nimit Sharma

Re: ApacheCon: wiki help wanted

Posted by Chema Polo <ch...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot!

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chema Polo <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

My username is chemapolo could you please add me to the contributors group?

Regards

Chema

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
My username is dammina. Please add me to the Contributors Group :)

Thanks,
Dammina

--
Dammina Sahabandu
SE, AdroitLogic (pvt) Ltd.

Re: ApacheCon: wiki help wanted

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chema Polo <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I am new too and i would like to help as well.

How can I help you?

Regards

Chema

> I am new in this community. I would like to help.
>
> Please let me know the next action for me ?
>
> Regards,
> Raja Khan
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jan 7, 2016, at 12:58 PM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> >
> > If someone has a few moments in the coming days, it would be a big help
> > if you could look at https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage and put
> > the 2015 EU events into the archives in the same way that other past
> > events have been. I simply don't have the time today, and it's been on
> > my list for some time.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --Rich
> >
> > --
> > Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
> > http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon: wiki help wanted

Posted by ge...@yahoo.com.INVALID.
Hi,

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Gah. Sorry for throwing that over the wall and then abandoning it. Thank
you Nick, for picking up my dropped task. :(

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 01/07/2016 06:49 PM, Pradeep Wagh wrote:
> Hello Rich,
>
> I can spare couple of hours in next coming days. How much effort you think
> this will take? If its just 3-4 hours then i am in.
>
> Just let me know next steps.

I would think no more than an hour. What you'd need to do is

1) Create an account at
https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage?action=newaccount
2) Let us know what account name you used
3) We'll add you to the contributors group
4) Edit the page(s) in question

Posted by Pradeep Wagh <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rich,

Posted by Abdo Lwafi <lw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by phira chuon <ph...@icloud.com>.
I can't help you will need to put in about 2 hours

Sent from gold sky