Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Augustus <57...@qq.com> on 2020/04/15 14:13:23 UTC

First time

Hi! I'm Tianhao Zhao.

I heard about IoTDB because of my graduation project and I'm a novice who doesn't know anything.
Anyway, I'm here to study about IoTDB. Thanks everyone.

Re: First time

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tianhao,

Welcome.
Do not hesitate to tell us if you meet any questions.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东