Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/29 05:58:10 UTC

Deprecating Camel-AWS

Hello,

I would like to deprecate the camel-aws-* components to focus on AWS2 and
maybe renaming them. My proposal is to deprecate the components for 3.8.x
(since we want to release on the 5th Feb week) and remove them in 3.9. For
the 3.10.x LTS we can rename the v2 version to camel-aws again and add
information in the documentation.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Re: Deprecating Camel-AWS