Posted to users@camel.apache.org by semecamel <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 18:27:41 UTC

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList

I am trying to put an object to jms queue, i am getting this error.

 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList

Here is my route code:

String cxfEndpoint = "cxf:/MyOrderService"
                + "?serviceClass=integration.camel.ws.MyOrderService";

from(cxfEndpoint).to("jms:queue:myOrderQueue?jmsMessageType=Object").process(new
MyOrderProcessor());

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Do you have camel-cxf on your classpath?

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device

Posted by semecamel <di...@gmail.com>.
I found that the issue in activemq. My camel app is connecting to external
activemq server, and it did not have apache cxf jar in classpath.
I added cxf jar in activemq lib directory and it worked.

Thanks

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Which version of Camel do you use?
And where do you get the exception?

And btw its not a good idea to send Objects to a JMS queue. Then the
consumer need to have the classes on its classpath, and they need to
be compatible etc.
Since you use web services you can send Text instead, which mean the
XML representation of the webservice is used instead.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM, semecamel <di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to put an object to jms queue, i am getting this error.
>
>  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList
>
> Here is my route code:
>
> String cxfEndpoint = "cxf:/MyOrderService"
>                + "?serviceClass=integration.camel.ws.MyOrderService";
>
> from(cxfEndpoint).to("jms:queue:myOrderQueue?jmsMessageType=Object").process(new
> MyOrderProcessor());

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com