Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ferran Urgell <ur...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/15 17:14:15 UTC

Serverpages ??

HI!

I'm new with the xsp, and I'm trying to do the examples that there are in the web.

I think I'm doing something wrong....Maybe in the sitemap the type="serverpages" not works. Why? I've made a bad configuration ?

Ferran

Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.

Re: Serverpages ??

Posted by David Rosenstrauch <da...@dti.net>.
If you're referencing type="serverpages", then you have to define "serverpages" somewhere.  e.g.:

<map:generator name="serverpages" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator" label="content"/>

DR