Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tony Nelson <tn...@starpoint.com> on 2011/11/03 17:30:16 UTC

Requested URL

What is the correct way to get the entire requested URI from a given request?

Request has getContext() and getPath().  getPath() leaves off any parameters, which I could rebuild I suppose.

But is there any way just the URI with all the parameters (and possibly the anchor) as it was originally requested?

Thanks in advance
Tony Nelson

Re: Requested URL

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there's a direct way to get what you want ... yet, just
re-assemble from context, path and query parameters.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Tony Nelson <tn...@starpoint.com> wrote:
> What is the correct way to get the entire requested URI from a given request?
>
> Request has getContext() and getPath().  getPath() leaves off any parameters, which I could rebuild I suppose.
>
> But is there any way just the URI with all the parameters (and possibly the anchor) as it was originally requested?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Tony Nelson

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry