Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Amila Liyanaarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/17 03:43:16 UTC

Store and fetch service specific information

Hi,

First of of all I'm a newbie, and I'm working on a research trying to
implement a new caching scheme on axis2 which requires some additional
service specific information (3-4 parameters).
I'm expecting to access this information from 'AxisService' which usually
contains the static information about a particular service (if I'm not
mistaken)

My question is will it be possible for me to add this extra information in
the services.xml file and fetch in to the AxisService instance without
modifying the Axis2 core (ex: ServiceBuilder)?
Or is there any built-in mechanism to achieve this without doing what I
have suggested?

Thanks,
Amila

Re: Store and fetch service specific information

Posted by Amila Liyanaarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I managed to do what I wanted :)

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.