Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tim Pyle <tp...@portiva.com> on 2005/03/16 00:28:45 UTC

Multiple Tree2 components

I am currently attempting to add multiple tree2 components to the same
page. I have the tree's in seperate forms, and have given them unique
vars, and varNodeTogglers. The trees get created with the correct data.
however, I am unable to expand anything other than the first tree. Even
though I click on the seconds tree's root node, the first tree is the
one that expands. So my question is this... is there any way to have
multiple client-side tree2 components on the same page? ...and have them
functional  :)

Tim

Re: Multiple Tree2 components

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Tim,

We just committed a patch for the client-side toggle.  Can you check
the latest CVS and see if you are ok now?  I still need to get the
server-side toggle working with two trees.  That is a different patch.

sean

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.