Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Prokopis Prokopidis <pr...@ilsp.gr> on 2010/12/30 09:52:40 UTC

Overriding the External Resource of a CasProcessor while configuring a CPE

  Hi,

I am looking for an example of programmatically overriding the External
Resource satisfying a Resource Dependency of an AE. In particular, I
would like to do this while adding the AE as a CasProcessor to a CPE
Descriptor I am configuring following the guidelines in section 3.3.2 of
the "UIMA Tutorial and Developers' Guides" doc.

Is this possible? Thanks in advance for any hints,

Prokopis

Re: Identifying failed AE from StatusCallbackListener

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
This appears to be a bug in the CPE. It seems to be identifying the context
("Process") instead of a failed component name as defined in the CPE
descriptor.

Jerry C