Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Michael Remijan <Mi...@solocup.com> on 2003/05/01 18:13:11 UTC

Use properties file and System variables.

Hi,

  I've got what think is a simple question.  Would like to use a properties file but I want to define my properties by using system variables.  I can do this easily enough inside the build.xml with:

<property environment="env" />
<property name="foo" value="${env.FOO}" />

but how do I do this with a properties file?

--
Michael Remijan
Solo Cup Company

Re: Use properties file and System variables.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
It probably won't be as clean as you might hope but I
think you could do this with ant-contrib's
<propertycopy> task.

-Matt

--- Michael Remijan <Mi...@solocup.com>

http://search.yahoo.com