Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Knabe, Rusty" <Ru...@infosphere.com> on 2001/01/23 23:52:50 UTC

Any way to do includes in struts-config.xml

Is there a way within struts-config.xml to include data from external xml's.
This way struts-config.xml does not get large and so the mappings can be
managed in separate files. Our app has many optional componets, and it would
be nice to be able to just do includes in the struts-config of the pieces.

Re: Any way to do includes in struts-config.xml

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
This came up on the list just yesterday. As Craig mentioned at the time, a
solution was posted a while ago on the ant-user mailing list. Here's a link
to the Ant FAQ item:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/acti
on/SetAll/project_id/2/faq_id/16/topic_id/196/question_id/752

Hope this helps.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications