Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/06/01 21:04:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.15.0 (candidate 1)

Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.15.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.15.0-candidate-1/

Release notes and the rat report are available at the same location.

Should we release this? Vote closes on Thursday EOD, June 4th 2015.

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
With 3 +1s from Alan, Rohini and me, and no -1s, the vote pass. I will continue release process.

Thanks,
Daniel

From: Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 10:30 AM
To: "dev@pig.apache.org<ma...@pig.apache.org>" <de...@pig.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.15.0 (candidate 1)

+1. Verified README,  RELEASE_NOTES.txt<http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.15.0-candidate-1/RELEASE_NOTES.txt>  and the releaseaudit_report.txt<http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.15.0-candidate-1/releaseaudit_report.txt> .  Ran test job with single node Hadoop 2.4 cluster for mapreduce, tez_local and tez execution modes. Also ran them on a secure Hadoop 2.6 cluster.

Regards,
Rohini

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>> wrote:
people.apache.org<http://people.apache.org> is down.  Don't see anything on https://twitter.com/infrabot.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>> wrote:
+1.  Checked the keys and signature.  Looked for any binary files in the source.  Made sure there were no snapshot dependencies.  Ran test-commit and a quick smoke test.

Alan.

[cid:part1.02090504.05030500@gmail.com]
Daniel Dai<ma...@hortonworks.com>
June 1, 2015 at 12:04